We are professional beauty service providers located in Accra and specialized in makeup and hairstyling for all occasions including Bridal, Fashion & Editorial. We offer several packages designed to suit all types of budgets.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

9. 01. 2016
Meet the first Beautique Bride of 2016. So excited to share this with you. Nana Ama booked me to do her wedding makeup as far back as March last year ie approximately 10 months ago.

Photo credit: Butterfly Moments Gh 

We had been talking and then finally met up for a trial in December. By then she had her engagement and was able to deduce the sort of makeup she wanted for her wedding. She agreed on the first look i did for her.



On the day of her wedding, i got to her dress up location very early which was the University of Ghana Guest Center. The wedding was at the Legon Catholic Church so it was a good decision to dress up close by.


After doing her skin prep i began by filling in and defining her brows after which i highlighted beneath the brow bone.


Can we talk about how her skin looks flawless? I maintained the look we did during the trial and I must say it was hit! I applied her shade of foundation, did some slight highlighting and contouring to add dimension to her face.



For her lips i lined and filled in with a brown lip liner and then used a mixture of nude lipsticks to create a suitable colour and then topped of with Maybelline Color Show Lip Gloss. I love the dazzling effect it has on certain lip colours.



Her photographer Butterfly Moments Gh was kind enough to send me some professional pictures which are beautiful shots by the way. Nana Ama said some kind words to me after the wedding and i'm happy she was pleased with the services i provided her.

After her hair was styled by my stylist 


Sitting pretty 


Ghanaian Bride
Gorgeous bouquet

Love this! 

Maid of Hon 

Lovely gown

So sweet!

Mrs. Adinkrah


Thank you Nana Ama for choosing Beautique to share in your day. For bookings call on 0236800069

kisses,
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annette, I love your makeup style. I believe is one of the best I've seen so far. Keep it up! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, I love your makeup style. I believe is one of the best I've seen so far. Keep it up! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly accept my congratulations on becoming an Entrepreneur.

    May Almighty God bless you for availing your gifts for the benefits of the Ghanaian woman and to all of humanity.

    May everything you touch turn to Gold.



    Cheers
    Mike Danso Abrah
    0244732819 I 0271182123

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindly accept my congratulations on becoming an Entrepreneur.

    May Almighty God bless you for availing your gifts for the benefits of the Ghanaian woman and to all of humanity.

    May everything you touch turn to Gold.



    Cheers
    Mike Danso Abrah
    0244732819 I 0271182123

    ReplyDelete

Hello, we'd love to hear from you. Kindly leave below your comments, questions or contributions and we promise to respond