We are professional beauty service providers located in Accra and specialized in makeup and hairstyling for all occasions including Bridal, Fashion & Editorial. We offer several packages designed to suit all types of budgets.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am very proud to introduce to you the the official Beautique blog. This blog is long overdue and still a working progress. But instead of leaving the page as blank as it had been for a while i feel the need to start putting out content.

Beautique Bride Naana getting bedazzled
Photo credit: AdFocus 

I started out Beautique upon my return to Ghana after studies abroad and officially had my first bride in March 2013. What i can say it's been an amazing journey with ups and downs. I thank God for how far he's brought me. I have learnt a ton on this journey and I'm still learning.

Special thanks to all my Beautique brides, my clients, friends, family who believed in me and gave me a chance to grow. It's not always everything went as planned but it's only a fool who doesn't learn from his mistakes. Thank you for the amazing support. I couldn't have done this without you.

This year one one of my many initiatives would be to share more of the behind the scenes of how Beautique brides are transformed into bedazzling brides. Each makeover is never the same so i hope you enjoy the experience as i do. I also hope that this serves as a point to prepare for your day, what to look out for in choosing a pro makeup artist and snatch plenty tips. 

So sit tight and enjoy the ride with me. Remember to connect with Beautique on all platforms. 

Facebook: Beautique Gh
Twitter:  Beautique Gh
Snapchat: Beautiquegh_mua 

Kisses,
Annette 

2 comments:

  1. hello Annette,
    i am also a self taught makeup artist but went to makeup school to polish my skills. i am currently still upcoming in the business as a makeup artist and would need help on how to penetrate the market and advertise.
    hope you can advise me. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear,
      will soon be organising a meet up for professional makeup artists and i'm sure you can benefit from such events. So kindly stay tuned for more details.

      Delete

Hello, we'd love to hear from you. Kindly leave below your comments, questions or contributions and we promise to respond